Two new FMC Meditech reports into the market for Surgical Devices talent...
UK Surgical Devices Report 2018 | Part 1 | Sales Talent
- What’s the average salary for surgical device sales people?
- How much bonus is typical in surgical device sales?
- What attracts top talent to surgical device companies and what keeps them?
- Who are the biggest competitors for talent in the surgical devices space?
UK Surgical Devices Report 2018 | Part 2 | Market Trends
- What are the biggest product releases affecting the surgical devices market?
- How is the changing face of the NHS affecting selling in the space?
- What skills are surgical device companies looking for in their sales people?
- What are the biggest technological developments happening in the surgical devices market?
“Remember... for reasons of confidentiality we only publish some of the meditech jobs we're promoting on our website. It really pays to send us your CV. Then my team can match you with suitable medical technology opportunities as soon as they come in.”
Ryan Luckman, Associate Director and Team Leader, FMC Meditech
Medical device sales – read our remuneration round-up for 2018...
FMC Meditech UK Salary Report 2018
Medical Device Sales
We work on hundreds of roles every year, recruiting specialised staff to fill sales and leadership roles in meditech sectors such as hospital systems, surgical instruments, surgical devices and diagnostics.
To compile this exclusive remuneration report we analysed data collected from the previous 6 months across the UK in these medical tchnology markets.
What more will you learn?
- How many meditech sales roles include company cars?
- What's the average salary for a meditech job at my level?
- How much bonus is typical in medical technology sales?
- What meditech sectors offer the greatest earning potential?
Updated on 2018-10-17T15:09:46+00:00, by .